General Terms & Conditions
1. All copyright of photographic images remains with Kelly Luker Photography Pty Ltd.
2. The sizes of Frames/Prints in the price list are approximate only and may be over or under the quoted nominal size due to all products being individually hand-made.
3. Your data may be used by Kelly Luker Photography Pty Ltd to advise you of products, services and special promotions and passed to its group, affiliated companies, agents, franchisees and sub-contractors for research and analysis purposes. We may contact you by post, telephone SMS text or email.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
Gift cards received are for a Studio Photographic Sessions. It does not include Corporate Shoots. If you wish to have a location shoot an additional cost may be involved.
- You must contact the studio before the expiration date to book your shoot or the Gift Card will not longer be valid.
- The Gift Card must be used to attend your photo session within three months from expiration date or it will no longer be valid.
- The Gift Card may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer, and may only be used as described.
- The Gift Card may not be used to purchase photographs from a previous photoshoot.
- The Gift Card is not transferable.
- The studio photoshoot is valued at $200.
- Only one Gift Card may be used per family per year.
- Viewings after your shoot must be held within four weeks of your shoot or you forfeit your credit unless agreed prior with an employee of Kelly Luker photography.
- Dates and times available for your photoshoot may vary.
- At the time of booking your photoshoot, you will be asked to provide debit card/credit card details to secure your booking. A session holding fee of $50 will be required.
- In the event of cancellation, please provide a minimum of five days notice or we will retain your session holding fee.
- Kelly Luker Photography photoshoots involve some physical activity, which is undertaken at your own risk.
- You may not sell the Gift Card to any third parties or via the internet without firstly obtaining the express written consent of Kelly Luker Photography.